The "Project" is close. So very, very close. Testing today. Validation tomorrow. New config Friday. Then we load data again. I think this is load at least 4. It it time consuming process that is kinda boring but necessary. I am nervous about validation tomorrow but at this point the nervousness is tempered by apathy. I am not sure if that is possible, but I am going with it.
My side project is going well. Everything looks like the 19th. Really excited about that. It is the important one. Really no dev systems or do overs. I am really for the week. Ready for a new stress, a new reason for a lack of sleep, and another reason to be proud.
I will leave you with two quotes that I will share. Both are important for different reasons.
1. "They have powers far beyond mortal idiots."
2. "My love still exceeds my pride." Trammell Crow to his daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment